Composition: Bamboo Knit- Oeko- Tex Certified
Zenchies Masks are reusable & washable non-medical masks! We have designed the perfect mask to wear as an additional measure to help protect those around you, without needing to use medical masks that should be reserved for frontline workers.
- Pleated design for flexible fit.
- Adjustable latex-free elastic ties.
- Luxurious, eco-friendly materials.
- Comfortable & breathable.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your mask before the first use, & after every use to follow! We recommend hand washing your mask, or machine washing your mask in a delicates laundry bag on a warm, gentles cycle. Hang to dry.
- Wash your hands & SIZE YOUR MASK.
Each mask comes with two latex-free elastic ties! Once you determine your size, tie a knot, & slide the knot to be hidden behind the casings. Over time, you can replace the ties as needed.
- Wash your hands before & after you take it off. Don’t touch your face while you are wearing it!
- Optional: Wear your matching Zenchie to go with!
Our Oceana Mask measures approximatley 4.75″ wide x 8.75″ long when expanded.
To ensure proper fit, measure from the bridge of your nose to the bottom of your chin. Our standard size masks fit best if you measure between 4″ – 5″. By tightening elastics, our masks can fit smaller faces!
Bamboo Knits have a high elasticity content; ideal for those who prefer more coverage!